Salespeople can either make or break a sale. The correct way to present themselves in a professional manner will make the difference between a successful business deal or failure. The personality of the salesperson is by far the most influential element in closing any major deal, and in reflecting the professionalism of the company he represents. This course deals with several elements and is comprehensive in content. The course works on several levels, starting with shaping and improving the salespersons personality, his thinking, his body language, the way he represents himself to the clients, his dress code, behavior and general approach. The course then moves on to train the attendees on how to think smartly on their feet to react to any situation they may face in the market. How to handle problematic situations and difficult clients, how to handle rejection positively and how to keep their morale high and their energy levels at optimum. The course focuses on the steps needed to closing a sales deal, including many details of real life situations and how to overcome their fears and build their self confidence. The course cover every aspect of sales, including the correct way to approach new clients, introducing the product or service in a positive way, creating a good impression of professionalism, and answering clients’ questions while the most important step is how to close the deal. Topics covered include:
– Introduction – body language, first impression, posture, etc
– Breaking the ice – opening channels and finding common grounds to quickly gain trust
– Introducing the company – the correct way to present the company and its image with brief history
– Introducing the product – the correct way to introduce the product or service to the client with emphasis on advantages and features
– Closing the Deal – how to correctly close the deal and how to get the contract signed, most people fail at this stage, we train people on how to get the client to sign the contract.
– Rehash – training on emphasizing the advantages and benefits to the prospective client, and identifying and eliminating his fears and excuses.
The training consist of a practical workshop as an integral part of the course, which includes group role play, feedback and retraining. At the end of the training there is a points test for every participant.
– How to upsell and cross sell
– The correct methods to follow up without being a nuisance
– How to speak on the phone, and how to set the appointment.
Many businesses lose prospective clients because of poor follow up. In a very competitive market, and more focus on customer care and service, companies cannot afford to lose clients to their competitors because of poor or no follow up. Many times, salespeople make a nuisance of themselves by using persistent and sticky follow up, which could have adverse effects worst than no follow up. In this course we train attendees on the correct way to follow up with respect and building relationships with prospective clients rather than pestering them, so that follow up is effective and converts prospects to loyal clients.
– This course is concerned with the practical way and steps that should be taken by sales executives for effective follow up.
– Making a follow up call
– Making a follow up visit
– Building a positive client relationship
– Networking with your clients
– When to make a sales call or just a PR call
– Effective measures that gets results in the short and long run.
– Keeping track of your visits and follow up
– Building your clients list
Course includes a practical workshop with role playing and feed back of the group.
- Speaking on the phone is a skill and an art. Telephone communication is a major part of business communications and should not be treated lightly, and can be used to the advantage of the company in providing a professional image, providing client support, answering inquiries and used a as main sales tool whether for appointments for business deals, or as telesales.
- Training includes the correct words, the tone of voice, the image of the company that is represented by the voice on the phone.
- Handle difficult situations on the phone.
- Getting an appointment with the decision maker.
- Staying polite and professional.
As all successful businesses know, up selling and reselling to existing clients is a major part of income and sales
* Up selling existing and new clients
* Create an advantage edge in sales
* Close the deal using specific techniques
* Create interest and loyalty
* Building client relations and networking
* Building trust with your clients